In It for the Long Haul
- Members of innovation task forces or committees
- Innovation champions
- Members of innovation teams
In order to drive growth and profits, many organizations have created innovation teams or task forces, or appointed some individuals as innovation champions or pioneers. These efforts have spent hundreds of millions of dollars. Yet the majority of these have not sustained. Why?
In this program you will:
- Understand the three key reasons why innovation programs often fail
- Learn about the exceptions to this and the success principles behind them
- Increase your initiative's odds by applying the success principles to your organization
- Learn specific actions you can take to increase your personal effectiveness in driving changes
Duration: 1/2 Day to 1 Day
To find out more about innovation training for your organization, call us Toll Free at 1-888-467-7684 or email us.
Training and Learning
Learn why most innovation programs fail - and what you can do about it