Idea Management: Getting a Great Start
Good preparation in advance of an idea generation event is the most important contributor to success. How do you define the right problem to work on? How do you articulate this problem in a way that elicits the highest level of participation and the best ideas? How will you get your colleagues to participate energetically while respecting their precious time? What communication strategy should you adopt? Who should be invited to participate? What metrics should you track? How will the review process be handled?
How We Help
Once the business topic for the first campaign (or pilot) is selected, we help the administrator and sponsor set up the event for success. This includes:
- Additional conversations with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to define the problem correctly and at the right level of detail and to enroll them in energetic participation and support
- Assistance in determining criteria used to select the participants for the campaign and building the participant list as we conduct the interviews
- Design of the marketing and communication strategy
- Defining and setting metrics and success criteria
- Design of the review process
- Training and launching of the review team
To find out more about Idea Management, call us Toll Free at 1-888-467-7684 or email us.
Get your Idea Generation event off to the right start