While Idea Management software might have much potential to help your organization with bottom line growth, the path to creating sustained business results is perilous. Important questions include:
- How do you ensure the success of your critical first campaign?
- How do you sustain success and energized participation over the long haul?
- How can your organization best learn from its early experiences in idea management?
- How do you leverage the experiences of other organizations?
- What level of internal staffing is necessary to appropriately support your idea management campaigns? What skills and expertise are needed?
- Should you get advice in critical areas such as selecting campaigns, achieving management buy-in, defining the review process and marketing/communication to internals? If so, under what circumstances and for what type of help?
By engaging Creative Advantage to work side-by-side with you on some of your early campaigns, your organization will get:
- 30% - 50% greater participation per campaign
- A higher number of implementable ideas
- Sustained, energized participation long-term
- Increased competency of the project team to understand and tackle tough organizational and business issues/ideas
- Transfer of advanced innovation consulting skills to your internal innovation team
While there are many elements that help us help you achieve great results, here are some key principles to our approach:
- Sustained, energized participation can only be achieved through the building and leveraging of strong one-on-one relationships.
- It's only partly about the software. Success requires solid thinking and action on tough business and organizational issues before, during and after the campaign. And after the campaign, it is critical to nurture ideas that normally would get put aside due to their complex nature.
- Advanced business facilitation of face-to-face and telephonic meetings and coaching of the project team and team leaders can dramatically impact people's ability to respond thoughtfully to these tough issues and complex ideas.
- We teach as we do. We believe in not only delivering great business results, but in building your internal capacity to execute on your strategic initiatives.
Find out more about:
Our Technology Partner
Imaginatik combines best-practice advice, program management expertise, and an award-winning software platform to help our clients reach their full innovation potential. We are the trusted partner of leading organizations including World Bank, NYSE Euronext, Lubrizol, Medco, Cargill, State Farm, Whirlpool, Chubb, Bombardier, and Goodyear.
To find out more about Idea Management, call us Toll Free at 1-888-467-7684 or email us.
Tap into the ideas and insights from employees and stakeholders across your organization