Individual Contributors, Leaders, Managers, Teams
- Internalize the value that innovation brings to your life and work
- Fully appreciate why carefully selecting, understanding and framing business challenges is critical to successfully delivering innovation that adds value
- Gain confidence and skills at approaching innovation methodically
- Develop effective innovation habits and behaviors
- Seize opportunities to challenge assumptions and do things differently
Setting the Stage: simple pre-work where participants identify areas for innovation relevant to them, and meet with their managers to review their professional development goals.
Innovation Hall of Fame: an engaging activity that personalizes innovation, so that participants connect to why they care about innovation - the new value that it creates - and are inspired to grow and execute.
My Grandmother Needs Your Help: a "jolt" that conveys to participants why focusing on and framing the right business challenge is critical to successfully driving innovation that adds value and respects participants’ precious time. A jolt is a type of activity that creates an experiential "ah-ha!" moment.
The Right Tool For The Job: learning and applying the process and tools of innovation to advance their selected business challenges.
Oh Behave: exploring and selecting among the resources available to them to develop their innovation habits and behaviors; sharing experiences and best practices to arrive at critical success factors around innovation.
Lights, Camera, Action: development of an action plan that seizes the opportunity to do things differently.
Duration: One Day
To find out more about innovation training for your organization, call us Toll Free at 1-888-467-7684 or email us.
Training and Learning
Unleash the creative genius inside!